The Litany Against Fear

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

"The Litany Against Fear" from Dune, Frank Herbert

13 July 2011

The First Post

Believe me, I have been writing since 2008. However, all of the blogs that I have written are probably floating like dust particles in cyberspace, dissipated, and never to be seen again.

I am a man of change. I want things to be dynamic. I want to see different things as I go on with my life that whenever I am upset with what my blog looks like, I delete it. In fact, I just deleted a blog a few minutes ago.

So this post will be my nth first post.

I wish I could be more patient with this blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Wil! just keep writing/typing in this case even I got lots of articles typed somewhere else haha! we're actually helping and doing our environment a favor reduced paper waste ^_^ congrats on your -nth 1st post I wish you patience and change for the better/best ^_~

    Feel free to drop by http://kimyunalesca.blogspot.com/
    you're always welcome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went ahead and sent you the second round of questions in case you do get caught up with the reading and want to participate in the group discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kimyunalesca: I will try to be patient with this one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! :)
    Keep posting! :)

    By the way, congratulations. :)
    You got 6 awards. :)
    You may claim them here:

    http://angelsalvogomez.blogspot.com/2011/07/you-deserve-these.html

    ReplyDelete